MakeMoneyMarketingToday.com Terms & Conditions
1. Customer will indemnify and hold harmless MakeMoneyMarketingToday.com from and against all claims, damages, costs (including solicitor and own client full indemnity basis), suits or proceedings from any source or for any reason relating, directly or indirectly, to the Customer’s website.
2. The Customer shall comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and legislation in any way relating to the use and possession of the website.
3. It is Customer’s sole responsibility to become familiar with and to comply with all laws that might relate to the Customer’s website.
4. The Customer may, at any time during the Term, cancel the purchase of services from MakeMoneyMarketingToday.com without further obligation. Customers purchasing packages either on a monthly basis or at full price are not entitled to a refund due to the retail value of bonuses given to the Customer at time of purchase.
5. In the event that MakeMoneyMarketingToday.com terminates the services to use the website as herein granted prior to the expiry of the Term upon the occurrence of an Event of Default (as hereinafter defined), the Customer shall pay to MakeMoneyMarketingToday.com, in addition to all License fees owing up to the date of cancellation and all other amounts owing hereunder, that amount equal to the aggregate License fees (being such amount that a Customer would be required to pay for the License for the entire Term), less all License fees paid to MakeMoneyMarketingToday.com up to the date of termination, such sum being a genuine pre-estimate by the parties of the liquidated damages sustained by Worldprofit from the loss of bargain, such sum not to be construed as being a penalty.
6. The following shall constitute “Events of Default”:
(a) if the Customer is in breach of any of the terms of this Agreement or fails to perform any one or more of its obligations hereunder;
(b) if the Customer commits an act of insolvency, or makes an assignment for the general benefit of creditors, or any other proceedings be commenced by or against the Customer under any bankruptcy or insolvency law or proceedings for which the appointment of the custodian, receiver or receiver/manager or any other official of similar powers for the Customer are commenced; and
(c) if the Customer is convicted of or pleads no contest to an indictable offence, a crime involving moral turpitude or any other crime or offence that is likely to adversely affect the reputation and goodwill of Worldprofit.
7. Except as herein otherwise provided, all terms, conditions, covenants, agreements and indemnities shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States & Canada.
This sets forth our policy with regard to the use of “Spam” marketing techniques in conjunction with Internet Marketing. In the event that we deem you to be in violation of these policies we shall immediately revoke your membership rights and close any active account.
We have a strict policy against spamming. We forbid the sending of unsolicited mass Emails or unsolicited Emails of any kind in conjunction with marketing of our programs, products and services.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and participation in our programs “for cause” if we deem you to be in violation of our anti-spamming policies. We also reserve the right to suspend your account and participation pending review upon receipt of any complaint or other evidence the you may be engaging in any spamming activity.
We consider spamming to be any activity whereby you, directly or indirectly transmit email messages to any email address that has not solicited such email and does not consent to such transmission. We also consider spamming to constitute posting advertisements in newsgroups in violation of the terms of participation in such newsgroup, that are off-topic, or in newsgroups that do not specifically permit advertisements. We also consider it spamming when advertisements are placed on message boards or in chat rooms when they are not permitted by the terms of participation in such message boards and chat rooms.
If you are spammed by anyone regarding our products , services, website, or any other matters, please report this activity to abuse [at] worldprofit.com.